Sharmili Mathur, DO
Adult and Pediatric Sleep Medicine Physician
Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
Board Certified in Internal Medicine (ABIM)
Board Certified in Osteopathic Internal Medicine (AOBIM)
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship (Adult and Pediatric), University of New Mexico Hospitals Sleep Disorders Center, Albuquerque, NM
- Pulmonary Medicine Fellowship, Harlem Hospital Center, New York, NY
- Internal Medicine Residency, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- Osteopathic Traditional Rotating Internship, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiology and Neurobiology,University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Dr. Sharmili Mathur is a Sleep Medicine Physician at Comprehensive Sleep Care Center who specializes in treating both children and adults with sleep disorders. Dr. Mathur treats conditions such as sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, hypersomnia, narcolepsy and nightmares among others. Her passion is patient education and empowering her patients with the knowledge to take control of their diagnosis, and more importantly, their treatment.