Comprehensive Sleep Care Center A-STEP Introductory Course
A-STEP Course Minimum Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- CPR/BCLS certification for healthcare workers that follows the most recent AHA Guidelines.
- Good grasp of mathematical concepts and ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based programs and keyboarding skills.
- Must be able to perform the essential job duties required of a polysomnographic trainee (click here for PSG Trainee job description)
In addition to the above, as part of the application process, the following are required:
- Essay: An essay describing why you wish to be considered for the CSCC A-STEP course.