Hwan Kim, MD.
Sleep Medicine Physician
Board Certified Sleep Medicine
Board Certified Internal Medicine
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Department of Neurology Washington, DC, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center Englewood, New Jersey, Internal Medicine Residency
- Hallym University College of Medicine, Kangnam Sacred Heart Hospital Singil-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea, Neurosurgical Residency
- Keimyung University College of Medicine, Dalgubeol-daero, Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Korea, Bachelor of Medicine
- Board Certified in Sleep Medicine, ABIM
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, ABIM
- Licensure, Virginia Board of Medicine
Fluent in Korean
Sleep is a vital aspect of our lives, and we spend a considerable amount of time sleeping. However, many people fail to recognize the significance of getting good quality sleep. Having personally experienced the adverse effects of insomnia since high school, I became passionate about the field of sleep. After completing my training as an Internist at the Englewood Hospital and Medical Center of Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine and gaining a solid foundation in general health, I pursued a specialization in Sleep Medicine at the George Washington University Hospital as I am fully committed to the field of Sleep Medicine and view it as my life’s calling.
My ultimate goal as a sleep specialist is to assist those who struggle with poor sleep quality by providing them with my expertise and guidance. I derive immense satisfaction from seeing my patients regain their “refreshed state” and witnessing the positive impact that restored sleep has on their lives and loved ones. As a sleep specialist, I am dedicated to helping individuals achieve a healthy sleep pattern, which is essential for overall well-being.