Comprehensive Sleep Care Center A-STEP Introductory Course
To apply to the Program, please complete and submit the A-STEP application packet, including items in the checklist below. Mail Application Packet to Comprehensive Sleep Care Center, 19441 Golf Vista Plaza, Suite 230, Leesburg, VA 20176, Attn: A-STEP Coordinator.
Within 30 days, applicants will receive notification of acceptance or denial to the A-STEP. Once a student is accepted to the program, an Acceptance Packet will be e-mailed to the student within one week. All forms should be signed and returned to the A-STEP Coordinator with the remainder of tuition, no later than one week prior to the start of class.
Checklist for Application
- Application Form
- Copy of High School Diploma/GED Certificate: A copy of your High School diploma or equivalent must be submitted. A college or university diploma will be accepted as a substitute.
- Social Security # for W-9 form
- State-issued Identification Card (Driver’s License or State Identification)
- Proof of Insurance Coverage
- CPR/BCLS certification for healthcare workers that follows the most recent AHA Guidelines.
- Resume: A resume or curriculum vitae that reflects your educational background, work experience and any applicable volunteer experience.
- Statement of Purpose Essay: One page, 250 words or less, essay that describes why you wish to be considered for A-STEP training or the field of Sleep Medicine.
- $500 registration fee. Payments can be made by money order, cashier’s check, or personal check. All payments should be made payable to Comprehensive Sleep Care Center.