Veronica S. Kopelman, MS, PA-C
Sleep Medicine Physician Assistant
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY – MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY – BS of Science
- Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Virginia Board of Medicine State Licensure
- Maryland Board of Medicine State Licensure
As a first time mom, I know all too well about sleep deprivation and its consequences. A good night’s sleep is paramount to maintaining good health. It helps with brain clarity and focus. When you get adequate quality sleep at night, you wake up in a better mood, alert and active to face the day. I look forward to helping my patients get that well deserved good night’s sleep.