Titration Study Pre-Procedure COVID-19 Screening
We are striving to provide the safest experience for our staff and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have enhanced our cleaning; we are requiring masks in all our facilities and we are enforcing social distancing. We need your help to be sure we can provide you with the best care experience. All patients undergoing Titration Sleep Studies (CPAP, BiPAP, SPLIT, OA) will need to have a COVID-19 test completed prior to their sleep study. In addition, we ask that all patients that work in a medical office also be tested, regardless of the type of study being performed. Patients will not need a doctor’s order. You must make an appointment for testing at one of our office locations by calling 703-729-3420. We ask that you complete the test 5-10 days before your study, so your results will be back in time. If not, your study could be cancelled or rescheduled. We also ask that you self-isolate after your test until your study is completed.
TESTING SITES/TIMES-All patients must have a scheduled appointment for COVID-19 testing
9 am-11 am Woodbridge
9 am-11 am Lansdowne
2 pm-4 pm Arlington
2 pm-4 pm Woodbridge
9 am-11 am Arlington
2 pm-4 pm Lansdowne
9 am-11 am Manassas
9 am– 12 pm Bethesda
9 am-12 pm Chantilly
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER MY TEST?
- SELF-ISOLATE after having your COVID-19 screening test until your scheduled study.
- Self-isolation will reduce the likelihood of being exposed to someone who may be COVID-19 positive prior to your study.
- Self-isolation means staying home and not participating in activities outside your home, except for getting medical care.
- Do not allow visitors to come into your home during your self-isolation period.
- Avoid sharing personal household items. You should not share dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, towels or bedding with other people or pets in your home. After using these items, they should be washed thoroughly with soap and water.
- Do not go to work, school or public areas.
- Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing or taxis.
AVOID LEAVING YOUR HOME UNNECESSARILY. IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOME, FOLLOW THIS GUIDANCE:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others while shopping and in lines.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when you must go out in public.
- Disposable gloves are not necessary or recommended when in public; there is a high risk of cross-contamination if they are not changed between touching clean and dirty things.
- When you do have to visit a public place in person, go during hours when fewer people will be there (for example, early morning or late night).
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, find out if the store has special hours for people at higher risk. If they do, try to shop during those hours. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
- Disinfect the shopping cart; use disinfecting wipes if available.
- If possible, use touchless payment (pay without touching money, a card or a keypad). If you must handle money, a card or use a keypad, use hand sanitizer right after paying.
CONTINUE TO PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Always wash immediately after removing gloves and after contact with a person who is sick.
- Hand sanitizer: If soap and water are not readily available and hands are not visibly dirty, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
SELF-MONITOR FOR COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
Contact our office immediately if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Comprehensive Sleep Care Center takes their roles as healthcare providers very seriously. As always, our focus is the safety and well-being of our patients, our employees and our communities at-large. We remain committed to providing timely and meaningful advice to our patients, in addition to meeting your healthcare needs. If you have any questions please call our office at 703-429-0398.