Offering Virtual Medical Visits / Online Care from the comfort of your own home.
Welcome to Comprehensive Sleep Care Center
Call us at 703-729-3420
Comprehensive Sleep Care Center are experts in diagnosing and treating the many causes of sleep disorders in both children and adults. Sleep disorders and sleep apnea can have more than one cause, so we offer more than one treatment. Since 2007, Comprehensive Sleep Care Center has been delivering state-of-the-art sleep medicine. Our board-certified sleep medicine specialists use their vast experience, the latest research and technology, and advances in clinically proven sleep medicine to support your health and well-being.
Our wide range of treatment options means you’ll find the treatment, or combination of treatments, that work for you. We are devoted entirely to sleep medicine, from diagnostic in-lab or Home Sleep Studies, to treatment options like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for insomnia (CBTI), Inspire (no-mask) Sleep Therapy, CPAP and Oral Appliance Therapy.
Comprehensive Sleep Care Center has 9 convenient locations
- Alexandria, Virginia
- Arlington, Virginia
- Bethesda, Maryland
- Chantilly, Virginia
- Dumfries, Virginia
- Germantown, Maryland (Sleep Studies Only)
- Lansdowne, Virginia (Home Office)
- Manassas, Virginia
- Woodbridge, Virginia
All our locations are open on a modified schedule. Our offices are following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene and cleaning. We’ve implemented a COVID-19 specific protocol. This protocol includes disinfection, rearranged waiting rooms, thorough surface cleaning and treatment room sanitizing between patients. In-office appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and thorough cleaning between patients. As a result, there may be fewer options for scheduling an in-office appointment.
In an effort to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus and maintain the safety of all patients, visitors, staff and providers, Comprehensive Sleep Care Center is now offering TeleMedicine/ Virtual Medicine Visits for our patients.
Virtual Visits are offered to new or established patients by one of our sleep medicine team members.
- Dr. Charu Sabharwal
- Dr. Sean Rotolo
- Dr. Shahriar Shahzeidi
- Dr. Sharmili Mathur
- Dr. K. Danielle Sullivan
- PA-C Anna Marie Seaford
- PA-C Katheryn Soto
- PA-C Paige Douthett
Virtual Medical Visit
TeleHealth or Virtual Medical Visits make it possible for patients to receive medical care from their provider without having to leave the safety of their home. Virtual visits/on-line care is being offer through the a safe and HIPAA secure software platform. Patients can schedule the virtual visits for management of a wide range of sleep related concerns, including sleep apnea, snoring, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy and pediatric sleep issues such as night terrors or behavioral issues.
A Telephone Visit is a scheduled appointment with a Comprehensive Sleep Care Center medical staff member that takes place over the phone rather than in the office. Every CSCC Physician and provider is currently offering Telephone Visits to new or established patients with a sleep concern.
On the Day of Your Virtual Medical Visit
You may receive a call before your appointment from our medical assistant staff to make sure you are set up for your visit and to collect additional information.
- Please ensure you have completed the Televisit Consent Form or New Patient Registration Packet.
- If you have not completed them you can get it here: https://comprehensivesleepcare.com/your-visit/
- Go to https://doxy.me/
- Please login at least 15 minutes early, but no more than 30.
- From the home page click “Get Started – For Free”
- Select “I’m a Patient”
- Enter the link provided for the CSCC Provider your visit is scheduled with
- Enter your full name
- Click on “Check In”
- Testing for video and microphone enabling will appear, please allow access
- This will enable video conferencing with the provider
- Please try to have three of the following vital signs for the provider: Weight, Height, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse Rate or Respiratory Rate.
- You will be placed in your provider’s online waiting room and they will be notified that you are ready. There may be a short delay as your provider concludes their visit with another patient.
Online Care Virtual Visit
What is TeleMedicine / Virtual Medical Visit?
Virtual Medical Visits allows you and your provider to discuss your current health status and reason for a visit. Much like an in-office visit, your provider will take a medical history and assess symptoms. They can renew or prescribe medications, order lab tests, and develop a treatment plan. Your provider may also recommend in-office testing at an appropriate time in the future. Tele-Medicine is a safe and secure way for you to connect remotely with your provider via video and audio connection on either your smartphone or computer.
How Much Does a Virtual Visit Cost?
During the COVID-19 pandemic, insurance companies have relaxed many of the restrictions surrounding tele-medicine. We will submit your Tele-Visit claim to your insurance company no differently than an in-office visit. If you have specific questions about your coverage, or are a self-pay patient, please call 703-729-3420.
How Do I Prepare for a TeleMedicine Appointment?
- Fill out the paperwork and let office know of any changes to your insurance, address, email and phone number.
- Write down your symptoms and questions you may have for the doctor
- State any pre-existing conditions you have.
- Find a quiet, distraction-free spot for your tele-health appointment.
- Prepare your device(s) beforehand to ensure it is ready
It Is Well Past My Appointment Time and I Have Yet to Connect with My Doctor. What Can I Do?
Ensure you are in the virtual waiting room. The virtual waiting room prompt will display “Waiting for (Your Doctor’s Name). “ If you see this message and still cannot connect, please contact our office.
I Can’t Enter the Virtual Waiting Room.
You will only be able to enter the waiting room for your TeleMedicine Visit once you are within 30 minutes of the scheduled time.
I Just Ended the Session with My Provider and Forgot to Mention Something, Can I Call Them Back? How Can I Reach Them?
If you have additional questions after your visit ends, please submit them through email at CSCCinfo@LMGdoctors.com. Questions will be answered as soon as possible, but usually within 2-3 working days. If you need something immediately, please call our office.
Can I View My Virtual Medical Visit After My Appointment?
No, Televisits are not recorded.
Tips for Your Video Visit
- Make sure your device has a working microphone and camera
- Pick a location where you have a strong internet connection
- Bright lighting is key so your provider can properly see you
- Ensure your device is fully charged
Disabling Pop-Up Blocker
In order for the Video Visit to run smoothly, you will need to disable any pre-installed pop-up blockers on your device. Please follow the instructions below.