Jessica Lewis, PA-C
Sleep Medicine Physician Assistant
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA–Bachelor of Science in Radiation Sciences
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN—MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Virginia Board of Medicine State Licensure
- Department of Transportation Certified Medical Examiner
My passion to serve the community led me to pursuing a career as a Physician Assistant. I enjoy working with patients and as a team putting together a treatment plan in place for the best outcomes. I’m a strong advocate in making sure patients understand and are educated on all aspects of treatment. My experience in urgent care allowed me to see first-hand the effects of lack of sleep on a patient’s overall health. A good night’s sleep is attainable to all and I’m looking forward to being able to get you to that place.