Paige Douthett, MS-PAS, PA-C
SLEEP MEDICINE PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- James Madison University, MS Physician Assistant Studies
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise (HNFE)
- Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Virginia Board of Medicine State Licensure
- Maryland Board of Medicine State Licensure
Sleep is a necessary part of every person’s life and plays a vital role in our overall health. However, sleep deprivation affects a large majority of the general population. Increased sleepiness can not only affect our mental health, but our physical health as well, as it can lead to serious chronic health conditions. As a provider at CSCC, I enjoy taking a collaborative approach with my patients in order to provide the highest quality care. Together, we will take thoughtful and appropriate steps in order to improve health, lower the risk of serious health conditions and increase quality of life.