Amanda Laurent, MS-PAS, PA-C
Sleep Medicine Physician Assistant
- Campbell University, Master of Physician Assistant Practice
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience
- Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Virginia Board of Medicine State Licensure
- Maryland Board of Medicine State Licensure (pending)
While often overlooked or underestimated, sleep is important to every aspect of one’s health and well-being. It has a significant impact on cardiovascular health, cognition, interpersonal relationships, and the ability to function at work. A persistent lack of quality sleep contributes to mood changes that leave individuals feeling not quite like themselves anymore. I take a patient-centered approach to medicine and deeply care about giving my patients the tools they need to make feasible sustainable changes. I joined this amazing team of sleep specialists to give your sleep the attention and care it deserves, so you can start living life to the fullest. By working together as a team, we will create individualized treatment plans that evolve as you do, fit your lifestyle, and accomplish our mutual goals to see you well rested, healthier, and happier.